So far... so good...! I weighed myself this morning and have been debating at how honest to be about what I weigh. But if I am going to do this properly and be completely honest I have to tell you what I weigh. It's a scary 75 kilograms. This is huge for me - considering the day I gave birth to Brax I was 80 kilograms and nine months pregnant.
Today my diet consisted of:-
Breakfast
1 x Biggest Loser shake
Lunch
2 x small party pies (very small!!)
Dinner
Spaghetti Bolognaise
So not the best day diet wise but there was no snacking AT ALL which is a big achievement for me. Tomorrow the exercise begins. Getting up early and taking the kids for a walk along the water in the pram.
Here is my ugly BEFORE photo, today is the last day I will ever let myself look like this again. I am so embarassed to even put this photo up but I have to do it..
So you have now all seen me at my ugliest and it can only get better from here - surely?

I'm here doing it with you. Support makes it easier and I'm so glad I have a ww pal. Ry
ReplyDeleteBTW it will get better. In no time you'll be driving in the hot-to-trot lane.
ReplyDelete