Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tomorrow is 'D' day... Diet Day! I have struggled with my weight for the last three years after having Lily. Before babies I had a lovely figure - even if I didn't know it then I certainly can appreciate it now! I know I'm not the only one constantly struggling so I wanted to 'put it out there' as such so others know they aren't alone. I intend to return to Weight Watchers meetings next Saturday but I can't let that stop me starting my new diet and exercise regime tomorrow. So here goes..... 0 kilos gone 15 kilos to go

3 comments:

  1. good luck Shae, you can totally do it!!! I have every faith in you and will be here to support you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Shae, you have done it before, I know you can do it again! It's really hard work trying to stay motivated but you seem really determined and I admire that you can do it with two kids to look after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, I can't beleive how much support I have already! I am so lucky to have such awesome friends x x

    ReplyDelete