Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Living in Paradise

Despite the freezing cold I ventured out this morning with Mum and took the kids for a walk.  We walked for just over and hour and let me tell you it's hard work pushing almost 30kg of kids and pram!  When there are walking paths like this there is no excuse...


Also did a bit of shopping after our walk, just to stock up on a few items, tell me what you think?


I was soo good food wise today.  No time for breakfast, had an egg white omelette for lunch on sourdough bread, and roast chicken and vegetables for dinner.  Once again, NO SNACKING!!  I think I am officially in the right frame of mind.  Having all of you watching me is helping of course!

I do want to take a moment to thank you all for your support!  It has been soo overwhelming and I am loving it.  It is nice to know I have so many people who care.. x x

1 comment: