Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Loss is a Loss

Weigh in day yesterday at Weight Watchers.  I only lost 0.7kg.  I guess when I say 'only' I expected to lose a bit more for the effort I had put in that week.  I think it may have been the McDonalds I had for dinner the night before with the kids...

Have splurged a little this weekend, I made chocolate and caramel self sauce pudding last night - soo yummy but it will be thrown out in the morning if Joel doesn't finish it off tonight, that way it is not sitting there looking at me in the fridge.

Fingers crossed for a good loss next week!

4 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss, like a line is a line so good on you!

    I too have to throw yummy stuff out as I can't resist but I struggle with this as I grew up being told not to waste food. It's so hard to change the mindset you've been in forever.

    Congrats again, a loss is a loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shae!
    Just wanted to say good on you! Mum and I are currently doing WW as well - she's lost almost 20kgs, and I've lost almost 15kgs.
    We've both had weeks where we might have only lost .2kgs, but it's still a loss so chin up and keep going :)
    If you're looking for a yummy dessert, check out skinny cow ice cream sundaes - they're only 2 points each! And very yum :)
    Take care!
    Love Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl... 0.7 is an awesome loss silly. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shae, how's everything going? I haven't seen a blog for a little while so I hope ur ok. I really want u to reach ur goal because u have the 2 kidlets and you're studying and u still make te time to be healthy, it must be hard but I love that u still do it. Keep going!! Sal;)

    ReplyDelete